THE KITCHEN GARDEN
SUCCESS WITH CORIANDER
- My guest, Toni Salter in the podcast, calls it the 'primadonna' of herbs.
- Soil is too dry
- Too little water at the right time.
- Poor or impoverished soil.
- Poor drainage in your herb garden.
- Temperatures too warm for it's liking.
- Temperatures too cold for it's liking
- Transplanting-the worst sin.
- TIP: Always sow the seeds directly into the position where it will grow.
Temperate districts, sow the seeds from September until the end of November,
In cool temperate zones, October to November,
- Sow your seeds about 1 cm deep, cover them and keep them moist.
In fact the whole herb, including the roots can be ground up to make a Thai Green Curry paste.